Lockwood Remediation Technologies is seeking a Field Technician
BACKGROUND TO LRT
Lockwood Remediation Technologies, LLC (“LRT”) is a full-service remediation and dewatering contracting firm. LRT specializes in the “turnkey” approach to projects and can design, install, rent and assist in the operation, optimization and maintenance of provided systems. For further detail on our operations, see www.lrt-llc.net.
LRT is a successful and growing company. To support this growth, LRT is looking to add professional staff at key positions. LRT operates primarily throughout the Northeastern portion of the United States.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical issues both in the shop and the field preferred
- Knowledge of multiple voltage – single and three phase preferred
- Knowledge of industrial controls, generators, transfer switches, and transformers preferred
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds frequently
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER a plus but not required
- DOT Medical Card a plus but not required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Will include overtime, some overnights and on call hours as required
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and a professional attitude
- Experience in dewatering, water treatment and/or environmental remediation is a plus
- Must also be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to company health and safety requirements
- Ability to use hand and power tools. Mechanical, carpentry and plumbing skills are required.
- Ability to install and operate remediation systems. Operation & maintenance of water treatment system equipment including but not limited to remediation pumps, filters, vessels, media changeouts, etc.
- Shop work including but not limited to cleaning and maintaining shop and equipment, operating heavy equipment, preparation and mobilization/demobilization of jobs, loading media and equipment onto vehicles
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The company pays competitive salaries, provides medical and dental benefits, 401K, profit sharing and paid time off (PTO). This is a full time position. This job works out of the company’s office in Leominster, MA.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements here: