LRT is seeking a Construction/Remediation Project Manager with 5 plus years’ experience to join our Leominster, MA operations. The position is a full time, permanent position. Preferred candidates will have experience in environmental consulting and/or construction, preferably focused on New England projects. The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering, environmental engineering, geology, construction management, environmental sciences or equivalent work experience.
- Preparation of Submittals, Proposals and Permitting
- Client and Regulatory interaction and negotiations
- Subcontractor Management
- Execution Management – Independent oversight of all aspects of project execution including both administrative and involvement with field work.
- Responsibility for financial tracking, and accuracy of input for all project records and invoicing.
- Responsibility for revenue generation through projects and client relationship management.
- B.S. Geology, Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Construction Management or equivalent work experience
- Experience in construction related projects is a must. Experience in Dewatering, Water Treatment and/or Remediation is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and multitasking skills
- Possess valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to adjust style and detail of project management due to size and complexity of a project
- Flexible schedule and ability to work long hours as well as hours outside of the normal work day
- Experience in technical writing
- Groundwater and contaminant transport modeling software experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations (MA, RI, NH, CT, VT, ME) a plus
- OSHA 40 Hazwoper and OHSA 10 Construction Safety Training
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & TRAITS
- Ambitious, self-motivated, dependable and detail oriented
- Flexible regarding project related work both in the field and office setting.
- Team Player in a diverse and growing company
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Professional work ethic
The Project Manager position is primarily an office-based position with occasional “hands-on” field work. Occasional travel may be required as part of this position. With or without reasonable accommodation, employees may be required to perform the following activities:
- Operating heavy machinery (ie. forklift, lull)
- Frequently required to walk or climb stairs
- Climb a ladder
- Handle large items
- Lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The company pays competitive salaries and provides healthcare, dental, 401K with company contribution, profit sharing plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time (PTO).
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements here: