LRT is seeking a Construction/Remediation Project Manager with 5 plus years’ experience to join our Leominster, MA operations. The position is a full time, permanent position. Preferred candidates will have experience in environmental consulting and/or construction, preferably focused on New England projects. The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering, environmental engineering, geology, construction management, environmental sciences or equivalent work experience.
- Preparation of Submittals, Proposals and Permitting
- Client and Regulatory interaction and negotiations
- Subcontractor Management
- Execution Management – Independent oversight of all aspects of project execution including both administrative and involvement with field work.
- Responsibility for financial tracking, and accuracy of input for all project records and invoicing.
- Responsibility for revenue generation through projects and client relationship management.
- B.S. Geology, Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Construction Management or equivalent work experience
- Experience in construction related projects is a must. Experience in Dewatering, Water Treatment and/or Remediation is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and multitasking skills
- Possess valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to adjust style and detail of project management due to size and complexity of a project
- Flexible schedule and ability to work long hours as well as hours outside of the normal work day
- Experience in technical writing
- Groundwater and contaminant transport modeling software experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations (MA, RI, NH, CT, VT, ME) a plus
- OSHA 40 Hazwoper and OHSA 10 Construction Safety Training
Personal Attributes & Traits
- Ambitious, self-motivated, dependable and detail oriented
- Flexible regarding project related work both in the field and office setting.
- Team Player in a diverse and growing company
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Professional work ethic
The Project Manager position is primarily an office-based position with occasional “hands-on” field work. Occasional travel may be required as part of this position. With or without reasonable accommodation, employees may be required to perform the following activities:
- Operating heavy machinery (ie. forklift, lull)
- Frequently required to walk or climb stairs
- Climb a ladder
- Handle large items
- Lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
Compensation & Benefits
The company pays competitive salaries and provides healthcare, dental, 401K with company contribution, profit sharing plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time (PTO).