SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license.
· Capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds.
· OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 a plus but not required.
· OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER a plus but not required.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule. May include overtime.
· Must possess excellent communication skills and a professional attitude.
· Experience in soil and groundwater laboratory analytical methods and laboratory bottle wear is a plus.
· Must also be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
· Ability to comprehend and comply with company health and safety requirements.
· Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and meet firm deadlines.
· Excellent organizational, communication and multitasking skills.
· Works closely with Project Managers and Operations Manager.
· Shop work including but not limited to, cleaning and maintaining the lab area and equipment, maintaining inventory by direct communication with laboratories.
· Field work includes sampling water treatment and remediation systems.
· Work duties may also include equipment deliveries, system inspections and general operation & maintenance activities on jobsites.
· Data Entry – basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus.
· Possess valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Flexible schedule and ability to work long hours as well as hours outside of the normal work day.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The company pays competitive salaries, provides medical and dental benefits, 401K, profit sharing and paid time off (PTO). This is a full time, non-exempt position. The location of the job is LRT’s headquarters in Leominster, MA.