PERMANENT WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- 50 GPM water treatment system to treat groundwater.
- Water treatment system installed inside of an elevated modular unit made up of a conex boxe. The unit is equipped with heat, lights and a programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Groundwater treatment system fabricated at the LRT Massachusetts shop, deconstructed and permanently installed on site at the facility.
- Contaminants of concern include ; total suspended solids (TSS), Light Non Aqueous Phase Liquid (LNAPL) and Chlorine.
- System included; double walled frac tanks, oil water separator (OWS), bag filtration, cartridge filtration, liquid carbon filtration, and resin media