Skills & Qualifications
- Possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical issues both in the shop and the field preferred
- Knowledge of multiple voltage – single and three phase preferred
- Knowledge of industrial controls, generators, transfer switches, and transformers preferred
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds frequently
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER a plus but not required
- DOT Medical Card a plus but not required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Will include overtime, some overnights and on call hours as required
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and a professional attitude
- Experience in dewatering, water treatment and/or environmental remediation is a plus
- Must also be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to company health and safety requirements
- Ability to use hand and power tools. Mechanical, carpentry and plumbing skills are required.
- Ability to install and operate remediation systems. Operation & maintenance of water treatment system equipment including but not limited to remediation pumps, filters, vessels, media changeouts, etc.
- Shop work including but not limited to cleaning and maintaining shop and equipment, operating heavy equipment, preparation and mobilization/demobilization of jobs, loading media and equipment onto vehicles
Compensation & Benefits
The company pays competitive salaries, provides medical and dental benefits, 401K, profit sharing and paid time off (PTO). This is a full time position. This job works out of the company’s office in Leominster, MA.