PERMANENT WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- 30 GPM water treatment system to treat water pumped from four extraction wells.
- Water treatment system installed inside of a two story modular unit made up of three conex boxes. The unit is equipped with heat, lights and a programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Groundwater treatment system fabricated at the LRT Massachusetts shop, deconstructed and permanently installed on site at the liquids terminal.
- Contaminants of concern include ; total suspended solids (TSS) and petroleum products
- System included; frac tanks, dewatering box, bag filtration, cartridge filtration, liquid carbon filtration, vapor carbon filtration, resin media, dissolved air flotation, chemical aided settling, air stripper, fluidized bed reactor and indoor air monitoring