PERMANENT WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- 125 & 250 GPM mobile water treatment systems to treat water pumped from extraction wells located throughout the Massachsuetts Military Reservation property.
- Water treatment system installed inside of a modular conex box. The unit is equipped with heat, lights and a programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Mobile Groundwater treatment system fabricated at the LRT Massachusetts shop, deconstructed and permanently installed on site at the liquids terminal.
- Contaminants of concern include ; total suspended solids (TSS), perchlorate and hexahydro-1,3,5-trinitro-1,3,5-triazine (RDX).
- System included; bag filtration, acid washed virgin liquid phase carbon and ion exchange resin